Clue 1: I am a xanthine alkaloid compound that acts as a stimulant in humans.
What could it be? Caffeine, of course!!! I'm a caffeine-addict, I know what it is. Even though I've never done hard drugs, nor have I ever smoked tobacco, I got a rating as a "Social User"

NameThatDrug.com - The Drug Test
Actually, I met a Ukrainian drug dealer recently through a friend of mine so I guess I have easy access to drugs. It's just that, drugs never really interested me. There are so many other ways to get "high" that doesn't involve altering your state of consciousness. I think drinking alcohol is good enough when it comes to drug usage. Besides, crazy as I am, I still don't want to go to jail =)
Today's Random Picture:
I wonder... was this runner on drugs??? Or maybe he just had a severe case of diarrhea. Ew... so gross... I feel kind of bad for him, though...

No comments:
Post a Comment