... worth more than money?
... my mortal enemy?
... my immortal enemy?
... something I'm always running after?
On my way back from work, my iPod started playing the song "There's Never Enough Time" by The Postal Service when Paul called. As I walked, talked, and listened, something triggered my memory about how Lake Chad was rapidly disappearing. I mentioned that to Paul and said I really wanted to go to Chad before it disappeared. He said if I quit my job, we could go in June and spend a month there if I really wanted to. I'm really tempted to do that... very tempted.
I mean, maybe it won't be there next year??? I mean, look at this:
Isn't this kind of a dire situation? If I am to see it before it completely disappears... I might already be too late, actually. :'( If I could have any superpower, I'd just want to time-travel... or at least slow down time a little so I can savor each and every moment more.Today's Random Picture:
A full lunar eclipse that took place in the U.S. in the winter of 2008.
No comments:
Post a Comment