I've neglected this blog for a quite a while (think around six months or so), so perhaps it's high time for me to start it up again, or at least, try.
Since I've let this blog gather dust for such a long time, I will not attempt to give a comprehensive update of what has happened in my life thus far since:
1) that would take an extremely long time
2) it would be an extremely long entry and
3) no one would want to read such a long entry anyway.
Instead of writing about what happened during these past few months of my life (those of you who I regularly talk to already know what has been going on) I'll just try to be more consistent with updating this blog.
I feel a little weird ending this right here, but I still have a lot to do so that's just the short update for now. I will leave you with today's random picture.
Today's Random Picture:
In this April 20, 2011 file photo, gas prices above five dollars a gallon are seen on a sign at a gas station in Washington. Americans are down in the dumps. Even though the economy is slowly recovering from the Great Recession, unemployment remains near 9 percent. Gasoline prices have shot up to about $4 a gallon (almost a dollar a liter). That's about a third more than than just six months ago. It's pinching already tight household budgets.


No comments:
Post a Comment