December 20, 2009

Agog for the Holidays

Christmas in Strasbourg is truly beautiful. I loved biking to and from classes and now that classes are over, I'm happy to roam the streets to go grocery shopping, walking to and from work, or Christmas shopping for last-minute presents. All the decorations just make me agog for the holidays; I mean, if scenes like these:















... don't put you in a holiday mood, I don't know what will! Compared to relatively low-scale decorating in most American cities, Strasbourg is really serious about Christmas! Makes sense though, considering it's self-proclaimed title of the world's "Christmas Capital".


Today's Random Quiz:

You Are A Reindeer

You are a solid, dependable person. You are more likely to act than talk.
You have a lot of endurance and grit. You can work well into the night if you need to.

You are cooperative and competent. You like being part of a team, especially if everyone is pulling their weight.
You are energetic and hyper. You don't like to stay still for to long, and you're always ready to go somewhere new!

No comments: