January 11, 2009

Contextually Inappropriate Ads

Just a quick, very random post today. I have a small collection of contextually inappropriate ads and I hope they'll entertain you a little =)

Ouch... He was pope for a really long time, I admit.

I remember when Steve Irwin died. My sister called me that Saturday morning at 7a.m...
Karin: Ker!!!!! Steve Irwin died!!!!!
Me: Huh? Who's Steve Irwin? (I know who he is but it was 7a.m. and I was still half asleep.
Karin: Steve Irwin!!! You know, the Crocodile Hunter! "The crocs are comin' up the rivah!"
Me:
What??? How??? What happened???
Karin: He got stung in the heart by the sting ray while scuba diving. I feel really bad for his wife and kids.

I still love coffee. No matter what anyone says, I will always love coffee.

Contextually misplaced much?

Here in a German newspaper, you have a gas company advertisement next to an article about concentration camps during the Nazi regime where people were killed in gas chambers... Talk about bad advertising!

Smoking causes cancer... wanna cigarette?

Skydiver dies... we know why you fly...

Soooo evil... but still funny.

Yahoo 404 error! lol

Today's Random Quiz:

You Are Underwear

You are very playful and laid back. Some people would even call you naughty.
You'll wear just about anything to bed, especially after a wild night.

You are adventurous and very open to new experiences.
You are likely to have a messy, unmade bed... and not even notice.


No comments: